Wednesday, January 26, 2011

100 Days of School Project Due Tomorrow

In Georgia they celebrate the 100th day of school. This is something I first learned of when Jack was in Pre-K. I thought it was a great idea for Pre-K since they were learning to count to 100 but I'm not sure it needs to be carried out to the older grades. Regardless, they each had to do a project that had something with 100 in it. On Sunday I took them to Michaels and had them pick out their supplies. I know you will all be shocked that Drew wanted to do an Army battle. All I did was put the hot glue on the bottom and handed him the men, he did the rest and I must say he did a great job! Jack wanted to do something a little more difficult, he wanted to do a pyramid of sorts. It ended up looking more like a molecule but he did a great job. He painted all the balls and then connected them with toothpicks with very little help from me. He really is a talented little boy. He was very impressed with himself. They both were. Enjoy the pictures! :) Jack getting his board ready

Drew with one of the "bad guys"

"Jack's Crazy Pyramid of 100 Stars"

Andrew's 100 Man Battle

Drew acting crazy

A closer view of Jack's project

No comments: