Thursday, June 9, 2011

Murtle the Turtle

The boys have been going to YMCA camp this summer and I go over and pick-up Andres in the morning and bring them all to the bus. Well, yesterday on the way to the Y we saw a HUGE :) turtle on the side of the road so, of course, we had to stop and see it. The boys named him Murtle the Turtle and each took turns holding him (don't worry, we had plenty of hand sanitizer for after the holding of Murtle). They were so excited and we spent so much time there that they almost missed the bus to camp. I mean we had to run!! Anyway, they got off safely and were hoping to see Murtle this morning...but unfortunately, No Murtle. I think he found his way back across the street to the lake...that's what I'm hoping anyway! I love the little things in life...

No comments: