Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Soccer, Baseball, Baseball...All by Noon!

September 24, 2011It was a busy Satuday Morning. We had soccer at 9:00am and baseball at 9:30am & 10:30am. My neighbors Bryon and Kim took Andrew to his 9:30am baseball game (Bryon coaches and Nicklaus plays) which made it a much easier. Jack and I rushed from his soccer game to the baseball fields but missed most of Drew's game. That's why there are no pictures of him playing. Sorry. :( Drew's team won their game and have remained undefeated. They are up again tonight and I'm looking forward to watching him play!
Jack's team won 4-2. Jack scored 3 but did a real great job passing and working with his team. The majority of the kids on Jack's team have never played before so it is really nice to see him help them out on the field. I think I have his amazing coaching staff from last year and the older boys that did that for him when he was younger to thank for that. I was so proud of his sportsmanship! He is really growing as a person! Great job, Jack!! xoxo


Jack's baseball team suffered another hard loss but they were still fun to watch. They play tonight at 5:45pm.

No comments: