Monday, September 1, 2008

Zoo Atlanta

Jack and Andrew at Zoo Atlanta on Sunday, August 31, 2008

The boys and I had a great day at the zoo yesterday. We saw the lions, the tigers and baby panda, oh my! The baby panda was born Saturday night at 10pm so as you can probably imagine the zoo was a mess with reporters. You couldn't stay and look at the pandas too long since there were so many people. I kept thinking if all the news crews are here at the zoo, who is possibly covering all the crime and corruption that is taking place in the other parts of the city. ;)
Anyway, Drew loved the train which I'm sure doesn't surprise any of you and Jack enjoyed the climbing wall. Do you sense a pattern? They seem to like all the things without the live animals best. We had a really great time and Jack told me it was the best day of his life, so score one for Mommy. That might also be because at the end of the day I took them to see Neil at work (his precinct is right next to the zoo). The boys were so excited to see "Daddys work" and he was very happy to see them too. So, what to do today? We'll see...Happy Labor Day weekend to all of you!

No comments: