Monday, June 7, 2010

Fruit Salad Salsa

The boys spent Saturday and Saturday night with their Dad, so I didn't really have anything to post. I sat at the pool all day on Saturday and got a pretty good burn in the process. I picked up the boys Sunday afternoon. They told me they wanted to make a fruit salad when we got home so that is exactly what we did. I was in charge of cutting up the cantelope and watermelon, Jack was in charge of pulling the grapes off and washing them and Drew picked out the smooshed blueberries. We all know that meant he ate them too. :) They both took turns jumping around the kitchen with the lid on the bowl yealling, "Shake, shake, shake". It was really cute. Then it was off to the Handley's because Payton and Taylor "JUST HAD TO HAVE SOME" and they did. I love that the simple things make them smile...

No comments: