Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hats and Haircuts

Look at this little monkey...so cute! He got his haircut and said he was, "WICKED HANDSOME" in a very loud scream! Cute, cute, cute...
Before you ask, let me explain...Jack and Drew are very impressed with what their Father does for a living. He has the "Coolest job ever!" and Mommy, well, "she sits at a desk, but we still need to be proud of her too." Don't get me wrong, Mommy does have a pretty cool job (most days) and I try to talk to them about it when they ask, but they don't really get it. I even brought them home disease trading cards one time thinking they might like them, but that took a turn for the worst when the Anthrax card had a dead zebra on the front. Oops. Anyway, I brought this hat home and Jack LOVED it, he wore it out to get pizza (slightly embarrassing) and a man asked him if he worked at CDC and he said, "No, but my Mommy does and she fixes emergencies." He smiled at me and I smiled at him...Mommy has a cool job. :)

No comments: