Monday, August 16, 2010

Drew to Blue and only 2!

(This is the result of bending over to pick-up something and running your head down the wall in the process...so funny!)
(He really did try his best and was excited at first...)
Yup, you guessed it...blue paint and only on 2 walls! Some of you may know that Jack and Drew currently share a room. This had been working out really great, but now they are starting to keep each other up at night so I decided to give Drew his own room (Jack wanted to keep his Red Sox room, and Drew wanted a Star Wars room). Saturday, Drew and I started painting his room. What a complete and utter disaster that was. I mean to the point where there are only 2 walls painted and to say they are painted well would be a complete lie. Note to self...dark colors...hard to paint...requires multiple coats...UGH!!!
So...the painter is coming. I'm such a girl, when in doubt, hire! I will post the finish product soon.

No comments: