Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thanks, Mr Dave!!

Jack and Andrew LOVE watermelon. I had been telling them that my co-worker Dave had a farm and that he had been promising a watermelon for me to bring home so as you can imagine, they were SUPER excited when I came home yesterday with the watermelon. It was in the front seat of the car when I got them from afterschool and Jack screamed, "Drew it's here!" when he got in the car. It was funny! We are looking forward to cutting it open this weekend and sharing it with all our friends on the street.

This is Dave...Thank you, Mr. Dave!

Dave grows all kinds of vegetable and brings them in to the office so we can take them home. Who needs the Farmers Market? We have Dave! :)
Dave was featured yesterday in a story in the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) about farming. Take a look...
www.ajchomefinder.com/gardening/nows-the-time-to-588782.html

No comments: