Friday, March 4, 2011

Jack accepted into REACH!!

Jack was evaluated for the Coweta County REACH Program for Gifted Students K-12 over the past few weeks and I got his results yesterday and it was determined that he met state and local criteria for placement in the REACH program. He was super excited! His friend Regan that he is in class with also will be attending REACH with him so he is even more excited about it. I told him we could have a celebration dinner and he could pick whatever he wanted so he wanted to invite Bumpa and he wanted to go to Steak 'n Shake. So easy to please at this age. He was slightly disappointed when he changed his regular cookie dough shake to an M&M one but other than that a very fun and successful dinner. I think Bumpa liked his hat so much...he decided to wear it home. :)
Drew jumped in the picture and needed to be crazy!
(I'm getting a new phone so the days of the blurry Blackberry that has been underwater, posts are coming to an end, I promise!)
Jack and Mommy
Jack~I am so proud of you! You are a smart and wonderful little boy!
Thank you for making my day brighter everyday! xoxo

No comments: