Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Here is a picture of Jack and I with the cake he made for me at school. Publix comes on the Friday and does a Mother's Day cake program for the kids and guess who runs it? BUMPA!! Jack was super excited to be able to do that with him and I am happy that Dad gets to be such a big part of their lives! Thanks, Dad...Love you!!! I would have loved to put a picture of both my boys on here but Drew was not having any part of it. I can't really blame him. I have a camera in that boys face all the time.

Jack and Andrew, You are the two best things that have ever happened to me. You both amaze me everyday with the new things you learn and say and my world would not be complete without you guys. I am truly blessed and a better person because of you both. You have taught me to be strong, at the weakest of times just by smiling and being the amazing little boys you are. I love you and you are the greatest Mother's Day gifts anyone could ever ask for. xoxo

No comments: