Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hand, Foot, Mouth Disease (HFMD) hits The View!!








HFMD is here in full effect! Andrew had a 102.5 fever over the weekend that kept coming and going, but he had no other signs. That is, until today. I put his shoes on for school this morning and I noticed about 4 spots on the top of his foot, but thought they might be bug bites or something. Anyway, I dropped them off at 8am and got to work at 9:30am (a different story for a different day...damn rain) for a meeting and got a call from school at 10:15am to tell me that Drew's hands and feet were covered in spots. What? How is that possible? How long was I stuck in traffic? Anyway, I packed it up and headed home to get him, to indeed find his hands and feet covered. So...here are some pictures of Drew, the spotted boy. He has them in his throat too, so he felt like he wanted to try to show you in one of the pictures. The good news for Drew is he has the week off. No school until next Tuesday.


No comments: