Monday, August 25, 2008

Those Darn Neighbors!!


So as some of you may know, Jack and Drew want a puppy! BAD! I mean Jack talks about "Otis" all the time. A little background on "Otis"...He's a Pug, well the Otis in the movie is a pug so that is why Jack wants a Pug now (thank you Bumpa & Christy for introducing that movie, maybe "Otis" can come stay at your house). Anyway, I do not want a pug for the simple fact that they shed horrible and that would make me mental. I'm toying with the idea of a Puggle (beagle & Pug mix) but we'll see. It depends on the day. Anyway, back to the reason I titled this blog, "Those darn neighbors"...Payton got a new puppy today, named Lilly and the pressure is on! So thank you, Barry and Laurie for buying Payton a puppy. I really appreciate it! :) haha




1 comment:

aunt sussan said...

darn those neighbors!!! Sara, your up