Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Croup the PillowPet

There are a lot of things I have learned about my youngest child. He is late to show bloomer in a lot of things. For example, learning his letters, writing his name, throwing a ball, but getting croup? Aren't you suppose to get that when you're a baby? lol Nope, not my stubborn child. He got it at 4.5 years old. Poor little guy. We were up all night Saturday night and Sunday morning I brought him to Urgent Care where he was diagnosed and prescribed steroids. We then went to Walmart to get a movie and some cookie dough ice cream. So I hope if you were there Sunday morning you were no where between the ice cream section and the RedBox Movie Rental because croup was floating around...sorry. lol
Anyway, on our way out they had a display of pillowpets, which Drew has been asking faithfully for for a about year but I haven't gotten because I didn't want to order it off tv. So, of course I bought him one and we so affectionately named him Croup.
Well, Drew is better and he went back to school today. The cough is lingering but he no longer sounds like a seal. I really wish there had been a seal pillowpet! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

ahhh poor guy. Glad he got better fast.