Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday, Andrew Joseph Welch!

Happy 5th Birthday to my little guy! It has been quite a year, hasn't it Drew? Over the past year you have perfected writing your name in Pre-K, learned to hit a ball (not on the T) in baseball, get along a little better with your brother, improve on your manners and endure many trips to Doctors offices/Hospitals to name a few. Through it all you continued to smile that fantastic smile and laugh that fabulous belly laugh. Over the past year, some things you have taught me and reminded me of are that patience truly is a virtue, most things broken can be fixed, before school jam sessions in the car are an important start to the day and that love and faith matter most of all.

A birthday breakfast of requested confetti pancakes and milk

Make a wish...
I love you Andrew...you make everyday an adventure and I am blessed to have you!

xoxo

No comments: