Saturday, December 13, 2008

Frosty The Snowman

Frosty the Snowman came to Jack & Andrew's School on Friday and the kids loved it. Before Frosty came in they had a really great Magician that does a lot of shows in the area. The boys have seen him before and really seem to enjoy him.
Andrew was one of the helpers for a magic trick about frosty. He did a great job but apparently doesn't like to be in front of crowds too much. Are we sure he's my kid? ;)
Jack thought Andrew was hilarious and was cheering for him very loud. I was very proud of him!
I've been spotted...Am I going to be able to get out of there without a meltdown...yes, I was. Mission accomplished. Mommy sneaked out through the Pre-K room. ;) On a side note, why is my son the only child wearing a hat? Good question...he won't take it off. Wears it with his pajamas and as you can probably tell it's getting a little too small. I sure hope Santa brings a new green Sox hat because a blue one just won't do. Gotta love my little Red Sox fan!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: