Sunday, October 3, 2010

Game 3...Tie

It was a great game and we thought it was going to be a 3-2 win right up to the end but in the last seconds (literally) the other team scored and the game ended with a score of 3-3. They played a great game. Jack scored a goal and had a great assist to Cooper. We were short a player so he played a little more than usual so he was exhausted. We played in the 4:30 time slot which is I think good and bad. Good because they play in the shade, bad because it's 4:30 and they were a little tired. Regardless, they all did great and I'm really proud of all of them. It's really great to see them come together and work as a team over the past few weeks! Great game, Boys!
I told Jack to run upstairs when we got home and hop in the shower and when I went upstairs, this is how I found him...lol

No comments: