Monday, October 25, 2010

Jack Walker Welch...Age 7...Check Up Complete!

Jack had his 7 year old well visit at the Doctor on Friday which came at a great time since we needed to have a follow-up for his eye anyway. He did great! Here are his stats...Height: 44.5lbs (14%); Weight: 3'11" (33%); Vision: 20/13 (AWESOME). So, as you can see he is a tad on the small side but is growing and the Doctor thinks he is right where he needs to be. I am always concerned about his size but he always reassures me that he is fine. "He will grow and will not be 3'11" and 44lbs forever! Don't stress about it. He is an active little boy." Good point. :)
So, as you can see his eye healed fine and his vision is great. He must have gotten that great vision from his mother. ;)
After the Doctor we went to get some ice cream and to the Halloween store for a little Mommy & Jack date. Although I have been informed I am no longer allowed to call them that. Can you believe it?!?! Anyway, Jack wants to be an Army guy but we are having the hardest time finding a costume that he likes. I hope we find one soon...I'll keep you posted!

No comments: