Monday, October 18, 2010

Southern Belle Farm

The Boys and I went to Southern Belle Farm with the Handley family on Sunday to enjoy the hayrides, pumpkin picking, corn mazes, and all the fun stuff the fall has to offer. It was soooo hot outside. As you can see the boys are in shorts and they were so sweaty and dirty by the time we got home. We all had a great time. The boys each picked a pumpkin, shot corn, and ran around like crazy. Jack would not let me take his picture, so enjoy all the pictures of Drew, he was all about it. I didn't have my camera because I'm having problems with it so these are from my Blackberry which are not the clearest, so I apologize.
Here's Drew hiding in the maze looking cute as ever

Drew loved picking cotton. He stuffed his cargo pockets full and said he was going to give it to Christy so she could sew him something. It was cute.

Yup, he's definitely my southern boy of the two. That plate has fried pickles, oreos, fries and funnel cake. All of which Jack would not touch. Add that to the cotton picking and he is VERY southern! LOL

Jack, Payton & Drew in the corn maze

Jack trying to lasso a bull

No comments: