Tuesday, October 12, 2010

That "Other Kid"...

So, if you have been following the blog you may have noticed that there has been a lot of talk about Jack lately. Soccer, school plays, loose teeth, etc. So much so that you might wonder what happened to that "other kid" lol
So, this post is for my little man, Drew. Let me tell you what's new in the life of Andrew Joseph Welch. He is currently 43lbs and is a whopping 3'7" tall (last time I measured...lol). His best friend is Nicklaus Smith. I make him an egg and cheese english muffin every morning for breakfast. He hates to get up in the morning. He still climbs in my bed around 4am and bed hogs my bed (although the last 2 nights he has not come in). His favorite movies are Star Wars. He has a pet Hamster he named Hidey because he hides and a fish named Dori. He loves to cuddle. He would wear crocs everyday if I let him. He likes to wear ties. He is in Pre-K at Discovery Point and his teachers names are Ms Beth & Ms Monica. He is slowly learning to write his name. He will do most anything you ask him to, but he needs to do it at his own pace. He wants to ride a horse. He hates to brush his teeth and would just rather eat the toothpaste. He can eat more pizza than Jack and I combined. He loves treasure hunts. He requests "Can't Touch This" everyday after we drop Jack off for the 1 mile ride from Jack's school to his school for his "Pre-School Mommy & Drew Jam Session" (Yes, it includes dancing and singing and is the perfect length for the ride). He can entertain himself. He is an amazing little boy and my life would not be the same without him. I love you, Andrew! xoxo

No comments: