Monday, November 1, 2010

October 28, 2010 - Disney Wonder Cruise

I took the boys on the Disney Wonder cruise to the Bahamas for Jack's 7th Birthday! We had a great time! Andrew has already asked what we are doing for his birthday and I told him we would do something fantastic when he turned 7! I guess I have a little time! :) So, we headed to Florida Wednesday night after we picked my Mom up from the airport. The boys were super excited that Grandma was coming since they don't get to see her too often. The cruise left Port Canaveral on Thursday and came back on Sunday. We drove home and got back at 5pm. Just in time for trick or treating so needless to say it was a busy, busy weekend. I split up the posts by days. Hope you enjoy it! I have been trying to attach video but I'm having a hard time. That may come later. Enjoy! :) Disney Wonder

Jack & Drew getting ready for the drill!

Jack & Drew after we set sail from Florida.

Loving the Mickey pool!

One of the many character visits

Mommy & her boys watching the water go by after dinner!

No comments: