Monday, May 2, 2011

Drew and the East Coweta Prom 2011

Andrew LOVES Taylor. He always has. He thinks she is the best person on the planet! When I told him Taylor was going to dress up like a princess for her prom he said he wanted to buy her a flower and he needed to wear a tie. I took it one step further and found him a tux on ebay ($20.99...gotta love ebay). He was so cute and Taylor looked gorgeous! She is such a pretty girl. Thank you, Taylor for letting Drew be a part of your pictures and your special day! You are an amazing young woman and I am so happy to have you in our lives! Thank you for always being so good to my boys!! xoxoDrew knocking on the door...
You can dress him up, but you can't take the crocs away...

Big Smiles...


Drew & Taylor



The whole group...what great sports. Thanks, Guys!



Little stud!



Hands in the pocket...cool kid!



Love them!



My favorite!



Time for Taylor to head off with her friends!

No comments: