Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Uncle Scottie Comes to Town!!

All my favorite Boys are together (minus my Gramps)...It was an exciting weekend for all of us...Uncle Scottie came to town!!! The boys and I were so excited to see him. We hadn't seen him since July and both Scott and I agreed it had been way too long, but sometimes life gets in the way. Doesn't mean I don't wish we could get home more often or vice versa. Anyway, Dad went to Washington DC about a month ago to see Scott, so it hadn't been so long for him! He got to town Friday and I was battling the stomach virus that Drew had so thoughtfully given me, but it all worked out okay because Scott and Dad had plans to go to the Braves game that night anyway. Saturday they headed over and we went to baseball and then soccer and just hung out for the rest of the afternoon/evening. Sunday we went to Andrew's Graduation, a celebration dinner and then we took Uncle Scottie to the airport so he could head off to Texas for work. We had a great time, Uncle Scottie! We miss you already!! Love you!! xoxo

No comments: